Saturday 31 August 2013

Through glass pieces

The west coast is sheer beauty! Coconut trees, ponds, the sea, mountains, every appealing object of nature is here. And there occur those moments during the day that the beauty is so capturing that you simply can't pass without in turn capturing it... through glass pieces. In my case, my mobile phone camera.

Today I saw an ad for a resort that read "Views that say Dubai, Singapore. But the prices don't"
It's a shame that the beauty here has to be compared to that of other places, which are beautiful too, to attract tourists. Dude, if I wanted a view that says Dubai, I would go to Dubai! ~rolls eyes~ Where's our pride? I'd seriously like to give these advertising guys a few lessons.

Coming back to topic, here are a few moments of beauty I've captured.
Warning : Amateur here. Keep expectations really low.. I'm talking below ground level.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment