Thursday 20 September 2012

My Foray Into Blogging


Like many other 90's kids, I've traversed the lanes of e-mail, Messenger, orkut, facebook and now entered the avenue of blogging which is already populated by my peers. Though I initially was firm on not stepping into this arena, an eagerness for experimenting has pushed me in and hopefully, it will leave me with a pleasant experience. 

Chronicling the events of my currently boring life is not what I intend to do here. The point of this experiment is to see if I can eliminate the boredom. So "boredom" is one word I'll try to avoid after this sentence. 

My take on matters I'm interested in and my sometimes amusingly bizarre thoughts will decorate this blog. The world around me, through many instances, sets afire my grey matter and nudges me to put pen to paper and let my thoughts flow into written words. For me, writing is passion, relaxation, entertainment, analysis and self satisfaction. My passion extends to architecture, which is what I want to dedicate my life to, admiring photography and music and of course, reading, which is a love of my life. Spanish has joined the list recently and I'm enjoying every step in learning this idioma esplendido. My great friends give me everything a friend has to give and I'll always feel bereft of life without them. In fact, 2 greatest friends of mine are the reason I ventured into the arena of blogging, seeing as they may be the only viewers of my blog [ :P ] , and both being expert bloggers already. 

I sign off for now with a request to my grey matter and pen to work together in making this experiment work. 

Hasta la vista!


No comments:

Post a Comment